·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,

Hope you are fine .

(my skill is included in MTSOL)

Please answer my few questions :

1) If i received a 457 visa in April 2018 but the visa is only valid for 18 months ( because of startup company) and will expire in September 2019 .

What will be my next options to get the Permanent residency ?

2) before Expiry of my 457 visa , can my employer lodge another nomination and visa Application so I can get another 457 valid for 2 year or do I have to apply for TSS visa ?

3) If i have to apply for TSS visa and have been granted TSS visa, do i have to work with the employer for 3 more years in order to apply for Permanent residency or the work experience of 18 months will be counted as well from the previous visa?

4) after 18 months of work with the employer on 457 visa , can i apply for ENS Direct Entry Stream ( my employer will sponsor me)

5) please tell me all the options ?

6) please tell me at what time should i start applying for another TSS or 457 visa ? after 12 months ? so i can have enough time to apply as my visa will be expiring within 6 months.

7) the point is, i do not want to stay on Temporary visas , 18 months visa is nothing and will finish quickly, i want to get a permanent visa, at the same time. if i am unable to get a permanent visa, i can go for temporary visa option which will provide me a permanent visa in long term.

thank you very much.

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
1. You can apply under the Direct Entry stream at any time as long as you and your employer meet the criteria.
2. You can no longer apply for 457 visas so you would be applying for a TSS
3. The Transition stream requires you to have worked 3 years on a 457/TSS so you can include the time on your 457 towards this
4. See #1
5. You should speak with a migration agent if you want a complete review of your options
6. You could apply for the TSS within a few days of your 457 expiring and you will be issued a bridging visa to allow you to remain working with your employer while the TSS application is being processed.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
1. You can apply under the Direct Entry stream at any time as long as you and your employer meet the criteria.
2. You can no longer apply for 457 visas so you would be applying for a TSS
3. The Transition stream requires you to have worked 3 years on a 457/TSS so you can include the time on your 457 towards this
4. See #1
5. You should speak with a migration agent if you want a complete review of your options
6. You could apply for the TSS within a few days of your 457 expiring and you will be issued a bridging visa to allow you to remain working with your employer while the TSS application is being processed.
Hi, Thanks for the reply.

Can you please tell me about job ready program if my skill is assessed from TRA.

Can I complete job ready program from TRA within 12 months on 457 visa to get a positive skills assessment in order to apply for skilled visa , either 189,187,190,489 (permenant)?

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.