Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, hope you all are fine.

Please answer my 2 questions.

All of my experience is within Australia and I've paid the tax as well.

question1) If I complete Migration Skills Assessment Program from TRA, how will TRA calculate my work experience if I have 1 year and 26 days of work as part time worker ( 30 hour per fortnight)

and

2 year and 5 months of full time work experience ( 80-100 hour per fortnight) working in the same occupation?
Can TRA at least round up my 1 year and 26 days of work experience in 6 months ( full time) so I can have total 3 year of full time work experience?

all the above experience is without gap, first i gained part time experience then i gained full time experience without any gaps in the middle.

Question2)

While applying for 489 visa and submitting EOI, will the case officer from homeaffairs rely on skills assessment provided by TRA regarding my work experience incase they provide me skills assessment with 3 year work experience ( full time) or the case officer will also calculate full time and part time experience separately and might give a different decision and will only consider my 2 year and 5 months full time work experience ?

Thank you very much.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.