Thanks for taking the time to read and reply to my post.
Currently in a relationship with a girl from the US.
Just thought I would provide a brief overview of us before asking the question.
- 27 years of age
- US citizen.
- In Australia on a working holiday Visa.
- Holds a bachelors degree and has 3 years HR experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Will have to leave the country mid-October if we decide against her doing farm work (I'm sort of the one opposed to this).
- 25 years of age.
- Australian Born.
- Fulltime professional job that I do not want to leave.
- Relationship of 3 months.
- Currently living together.
Basically what my question is, what are our options to allow her to stay in the country? I really would love for her to gain sponsorship in a good company, however I imagine most companies would be reluctant to hire a foreigner without a permanent visa.