Australia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I’m a new member and this is my first post.
i have applied for 485 visa on 2020 and my application referred to VACCU on june 2021. It’s been 14 months now I’m waiting to hear back from vaccu and 2 years now applied for 485. I have charged for 3 domestic violence offences on 2020 and received “fine with no conviction recorded” from magistrate court.

Could anyone please let me know how likely my application will be successful and how i need to wait for?

i really scrared to contact the vaccu and it’s been a pain for almost 2 years waiting for the outcome. I learned from my mistakes and regretting now how my actions went like this.

Please help me. Any advice will be much appreciated. Please don’t ignore this message after reading, if you know anything about this or from your friends please let me know.
Thanks

· Registered
7,371 Posts
Hi All,

I’m a new member and this is my first post.
i have applied for 485 visa on 2020 and my application referred to VACCU on june 2021. It’s been 14 months now I’m waiting to hear back from vaccu and 2 years now applied for 485. I have charged for 3 domestic violence offences on 2020 and received “fine with no conviction recorded” from magistrate court.

Could anyone please let me know how likely my application will be successful and how i need to wait for?

i really scrared to contact the vaccu and it’s been a pain for almost 2 years waiting for the outcome. I learned from my mistakes and regretting now how my actions went like this.

Please help me. Any advice will be much appreciated. Please don’t ignore this message after reading, if you know anything about this or from your friends please let me know.
Thanks
It really does depend on many factors.

Under subsection 501(6)(c)(ii), where convictions may not have been recorded or where the person’s conduct may not have constituted a criminal offence, they can still be considered.

If a visa has a limited number of spaces, and they have to choose which are granted and which refused, it might come down to which has the better character record, or otherwise best explained reasons.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What you think about my character record? Is it minor compared to others?

It really does depend on many factors.

Under subsection 501(6)(c)(ii), where convictions may not have been recorded or where the person’s conduct may not have constituted a criminal offence, they can still be considered.

If a visa has a limited number of spaces, and they have to choose which are granted and which refused, it might come down to which has the better character record, or otherwise best explained reasons.

· Registered
7,371 Posts
What you think about my character record? Is it minor compared to others?
A Migration Agent would be best used to answered that, after providing full details.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can anyone please advise me that, can we go overseas while our application is with VACCU?

I’m currently waiting 15months with VACCU and 27months i have applied for my 485visa. I’m currently only Bridging visa A. Can i change it to Bridging visa B and travel overseas? Does that make any impact on application?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts