Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

as written on the home affairs website, police certificates have a 12 months validity, however, the website does not specify until these 12 months are counted.
Does it count the date of the submission of the application or the date when the application is processed?
I have applied in Jan 2018 for a work visa and my police check was issued in May 2017. Do I need to provide a new police check after May 2018?

thank you for your help!

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Validity is 12 months from the date on the actual police check.

You can be proactive and submit a new one, or wait and see if a new one is requested.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Validity is 12 months from the date on the actual police check.

You can be proactive and submit a new one, or wait and see if a new one is requested.
Thank you Skybluebrewer for your answer.
However the police checks plus the translation cost around 160$, so if they are not necessary, I will be happy not to waste this money ;)

Also, this valuable information should be written on the immigration website!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am sorry, maybe I am not a native speaker so that's why I don't understand what the phrase means (in term of my question).

Do I need to provide a new one or not?

I have given valid police checks, less than 1 year old, it is not my fault if it takes them ages to process!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.