1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,
nice to share and communicate.
Anyone waiting this visa long?
I am Australian citizen. applied for 309 visa for my husband, lodged on 15/08/2017from Australia as an offshore application. He had a complex history. I have two children from my previous marriage. however he proved to be a good father. As father figure is missing from the house and past relationship issues, my kids faced mental issues, separation anxiety. I have provided everything to the department however No information is provided by the department yet since nearly 19 months.
tourist and visitor visa were refused.
anyone know or any experience as how long do they take?
Whenever I call them in High commission the just say your case is escalated, please wait.
I really appreciate any replies or advise and experience.
thanks

·
Registered
6,746 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi all,
I am Australian citizen. applied for 309 visa for my husband, lodged on 15/08/2017from Australia as an offshore application. He had a complex history. I have two children from my previous marriage. however he proved to be a good father. As father figure is missing from the house and past relationship issues, my kids faced mental issues, separation anxiety. I have provided everything to the department however No information is provided by the department yet since nearly 19 months.
Whenever I call them in High commission the just say your case is escalated, please wait.
thanks
Hi I have applied 309 on 30/06/2017 for my wife and we have not received the visa yet. Complex history as well. Previous marriage was nullified in court. however case officer called early Jan 2019 and asked for my wife medicals, AFP and police clearance cert as and my wife is in Australia for more than one year with me. but then after no contact. didnt know what to do . TOO MUCH STRESS. crossed 20 months already:(. not sure what to do. any suggestion is welcome

·
Registered
21 Posts
hi all,
thanks
From which country your husband applied for the visa? In genral previous marriage issue can takes really long to resolve Unless you have a kid from this relation but still it depends some other factor as well!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.