Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where have people sent back their response to the case officer? I’ve been given 28 days to “respond in writing to me using my contact details below” but haven’t been given any contact details..... only email I have is the Jakarta.permanent email which my s56 request was sent with! Do I send my written response to this email or how will I get my CO proper contact details to do what ive been asked.
So confused ?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Where have people sent back their response to the case officer? I've been given 28 days to "respond in writing to me using my contact details below" but haven't been given any contact details..... only email I have is the Jakarta.permanent email which my s56 request was sent with! Do I send my written response to this email or how will I get my CO proper contact details to do what ive been asked.
So confused ?
If it's a document you would upload in immi. Then I would be submitting an update in the update us section. Depends on what they have requested I suppose...
Someone with more expertise I am sure will chime in soon :)

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
Where have people sent back their response to the case officer? I've been given 28 days to "respond in writing to me using my contact details below" but haven't been given any contact details..... only email I have is the Jakarta.permanent email which my s56 request was sent with! Do I send my written response to this email or how will I get my CO proper contact details to do what ive been asked.
So confused ?
You reply to the email address that you got the request from.

Various different officers might handle your case, and your email reply will be sorted to whoever is allocated, in that office, to deal with it.

For example; ours was the [email protected] email address. It was dealt with promptly when we sent a reply to it.

Use the email address you have, to confirm what you are doing, and upload the evidences to your immi account. Emailing again when you have uploaded, to confirm it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.