Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello !

have got a message from my Agent on 2nd Jan 2017, that I have got NEGATIVE Outcome from VETASSESS stating

"The employment General Manager Projects and Operations, XXXXXXXXX, does not meet the minimum requirements for this occupation as the tasks undertaken are not highly relevant to the ANZSCO tasks for the nominated occupation you were employed with a consultancy firm and there is no evidence that you managed operations of a particular hotel or motel------------------------------------- case officer has not accepted this job"

The Roles and Responsibilities stated in the Reference Letter by the CMD of the company are exactly the same as that of ANZSCO Code.

As per the Agent, we can Apply for the Review of the Decision.

The Hotel Company that I was employed with is a Hospitality Company, which has a Hotel Consultancy, Hotel School and a Hotel Division. and I was employed with the Hotel Division.

No Verification Calls were received.

Should I Apply for the Review of the Decision and if Yes, what all sporting documents should be sent for the Review and How likely is it that I can hope in CO Decision to be turned around.

Please Share your thoughts and if someone had a similar experience like mine

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks !

Yes he is a MARA Agent, when I requested for a reference letter from the Chairperson, she rephrased and rewrote all the Roles & Responsibilities, the MARA Agent was off the opinion that we should use as stated on the ANZSCO Code, got the one as advised by the MARA Agent.

Now, the issue is the the Assessing Officer has doubts, that the company is in Hotel Business, which is NOT TRUE.

What all documents should i submit to support my claim.

I have taken Screen Shots of the Hotel Website, Scan Copy of the Hotel Brochure, Screen Shots of Google page listings, A letter from the Employer confirming the Company registration number with all the businesses they have.

Should I submit any further document to support my claim?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello !

have got a message from my Agent on 2nd Jan 2017, that I have got NEGATIVE Outcome from VETASSESS stating

"The employment General Manager Projects and Operations, XXXXXXXXX, does not meet the minimum requirements for this occupation as the tasks undertaken are not highly relevant to the ANZSCO tasks for the nominated occupation you were employed with a consultancy firm and there is no evidence that you managed operations of a particular hotel or motel------------------------------------- case officer has not accepted this job"

The Roles and Responsibilities stated in the Reference Letter by the CMD of the company are exactly the same as that of ANZSCO Code.

As per the Agent, we can Apply for the Review of the Decision.

The Hotel Company that I was employed with is a Hospitality Company, which has a Hotel Consultancy, Hotel School and a Hotel Division. and I was employed with the Hotel Division.

No Verification Calls were received.

Should I Apply for the Review of the Decision and if Yes, what all sporting documents should be sent for the Review and How likely is it that I can hope in CO Decision to be turned around.

Please Share your thoughts and if someone had a similar experience like mine

Thanks
Hi Aman ,

Have you applied for the review/re-assessment ? Outcome and timeline for This ?

Please help on this as i am also on the same boat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.