Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi how much does the practical cost in the UK for electrician !! We have just lodged paper vettasses , fingers crossed done IELTS get results Saturday with a pass hopefully !!! We r then going to apply for state Sponsership to WA !! Any advise greatly received !! Thanxs jaxs .

·
Registered
1 Posts
i want to start my process with vitasses my categary is Confrence and Event Manager i did my MBA in Finance and MA economics and have 8 year experiance in event management i want to start aplly personaly from pakistan can any body help me

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I am from india and doing vetassess trade test for immigration purpose.
Now document varified by vetassess and waiting for trade test.
Preparing for IELTS also.
Hope evrything will be fine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey, new to the forum and looking to move over as a sparky. just wondering, how much does it cost for the vetassess and if passed,does it run out as looking to move in within a couple o year,not straight away.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi Danny, if you could email me on mark_oxtoby @ yahoo . co. uk got my practical assessment and just wanted to ask you a few questions. Cheers buddy

·
Registered
50 Posts
Man, glad I don't have to go through all that again, was bad enough doing the practical stuff in NZ in mid 90's after 20 years working in the UK - I got complacent with the UK ways and forgot most of the formulae. When it came to revision time, it came hard! Well done!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.