Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I was granted my PR (subclass 100) a month ago and I flew in to Aus a week ago to activate it (back in NZ now, making the move mid next year).

I still have the "enter before date" visible on my VEVO. I thought it would disappear from there when I enter to activate my visa - is this not the case? I would appreciate if someone could check their vevo view to see if theirs is still there (down at the very bottom).

Thanks heaps :)

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
Hi all,

I was granted my PR (subclass 100) a month ago and I flew in to Aus a week ago to activate it (back in NZ now, making the move mid next year).

I still have the "enter before date" visible on my VEVO. I thought it would disappear from there when I enter to activate my visa - is this not the case? I would appreciate if someone could check their vevo view to see if theirs is still there (down at the very bottom).

Thanks heaps :)
Your travel facility will expire after 5 years, so that should be reflected in VEVO.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your travel facility will expire after 5 years, so that should be reflected in VEVO.
Yep, that's all there! So regardless of whether you have / have not activated your visa, or you are on/off shore, the "enter before date" will always be there?

Probably sounds silly, but I guess it would be nice to have confirmation that my entry was actually registered, which I am sure it was... :)

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
The enter before date should always be there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.