Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Hi Everyone!

I am planning to apply for the visa 309 in February 2019. I am reading on the home affairs website that the process has changed from a paper based application to a online application.

What I'm after is I cannot find anywhere the required documents. I know that previously you were required to submit a form 47SP and 40 form, but this is no longer mentioned on the website, do I still need to submit this or what is checklist to submit for the new application online.

And does the checklist on the VFS website still hold true.

Can someone who has done the new online application post July 2018 help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
Follow the checklist on the immigration website. The "Follow these steps" section is a good guide.

The reason they don't mention the paper forms is because the 47SP is the online application in immi and the 40SP is an online sponsor application in immi. They explain how to do both on the website.

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav...ubclass-100)-document-checklist#tab-content-1

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Follow the checklist on the immigration website. The "Follow these steps" section is a good guide.

The reason they don't mention the paper forms is because the 47SP is the online application in immi and the 40SP is an online sponsor application in immi. They explain how to do both on the website.

Thanks heaps for the information, it now makes sense. Can you please help me with one more piece of information. with form 80 and 888 the stat decs and character requirements do these needed to be filled and uploaded or are they again an online application only.
Those are forms that need to be uploaded. The only online applications are the Stage 1 application, Stage 2 assessment, and sponsor application.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.