Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
vickyrubal has recently updated their timeline using our Immigration Timeline Software. You can see the status update below where the points in bold have been changed:

Applied: 15 May 13
Offshore Location:
Visa Sub Class: 801 Partner permanent Onshore
Application Made Via: Paper
Agent Used: No
Medicals Submitted: 15 May 13
Medicals Submitted: Incomplete
Police Checks Submitted: 15 May 13
Police Checks Submitted: Incomplete
Case Office Assigned: 16 May 13
Case Office Assigned: Incomplete
Visa Granted: 17 May 13
Visa Granted: Incomplete
Arrival:
To: Australia

I want to thank everybody who helped me in preparation of partner visa file,i am Australian PR,i applied for my wife partner application onshore on 15 may 2013 and she got approved on 17 may 2013.I cant still believe what happened,i received mail by post and i read it like 5 times...and then finally i start rolling on the floor...u can imagine people:)....

Thats the biggest achievement of my life so far.Thanks to all the members,this forum is outstanding!!Good luck to all who r waiting their results:)

Last things i wanna say doesn\\\\\\\'t matter you submit file few days late but put every single thing so that case officer do not even get time to think of any document outstanding..

Good luck people:)

To see vickyrubal's full timeline please visit: http://www.australiaforum.com/tools/family-and-spouse-application/vickyrubals-australia-immigration-family-and-spouse-application-timeline.html

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
vickyrubal has recently updated their timeline using our Immigration Timeline Software. You can see the status update below where the points in bold have been changed:

Offshore Location:
Medicals Submitted: Incomplete
Police Checks Submitted: Incomplete
Case Office Assigned: Incomplete
Visa Granted: Incomplete
Arrival:

I want to thank everybody who helped me in preparation of partner visa file,i am Australian PR,i applied for my wife partner application onshore on 15 may 2013 and she got approved on 17 may 2013.I cant still believe what happened,i received mail by post and i read it like 5 times...and then finally i start rolling on the floor...u can imagine people:)....

Thats the biggest achievement of my life so far.Thanks to all the members,this forum is outstanding!!Good luck to all who r waiting their results:)

Last things i wanna say doesn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t matter you submit file few days late but put every single thing so that case officer do not even get time to think of any document outstanding..

To see vickyrubal's full timeline please visit: http://www.australiaforum.com/tools/family-and-spouse-application/vickyrubals-australia-immigration-family-and-spouse-application-timeline.html

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Offshore Location:
Medicals Submitted: Complete (updated from: Incomplete)
Police Checks Submitted: Complete (updated from: Incomplete)
Case Office Assigned: Complete (updated from: Incomplete)
Visa Granted: Complete (updated from: Incomplete)
Arrival:

Last things i wanna say doesn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t matter you submit file few days late but put every single thing so that case officer do not even get time to think of any document outstanding..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.