Australia Forum banner

Visa 100 processing time

5K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  JandE 
#1 ·
Hi everyone I applied for visa 309 November 2014 and granted in February 2015 and i was eligible for visa 100 November 2016 I’m still waiting for immigration to contact me, anyone else experiencing this situation? And me and my wife we didn’t have any financial documents she already had her own house and car, i was jobless and spending from my savings, do you guys think it’s gonna effect my application? I provided everything else but financial issues

#2 ·
Hi everyone I applied for visa 309 November 2014 and granted in February 2015 and i was eligible for visa 100 November 2016 I'm still waiting for immigration to contact me, anyone else experiencing this situation? And me and my wife we didn't have any financial documents she already had her own house and car, i was jobless and spending from my savings, do you guys think it's gonna effect my application? I provided everything else but financial issues
Immigration no longer contacts applicants for the 100. It is the responsibility of the applicant to do it when eligible, I believe.

#3 ·
"You do not need to wait for us to contact you. You can provide your documents no earlier than one month before that date. Do not send your documents too early; we will not begin assessing your application until two years have passed from the day you lodged that application."

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav...ubclass-100)-document-checklist#tab-content-1

But I'm thinking you mean contact as in you've already submitted your documents for the 100 and you're waiting on the visa?

#6 ·
Some recent ones:
  • 100 granted 30 Jul 2021, after 19 months. Eligible Dec 2019.
  • 100 granted 28 Jul 2021, after 8 months. Eligible Nov 2020.
  • 100 granted 23 Jul 2021, after 12 months. Eligible Jul 2020.

Reactions: dobby
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.