Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i need help i wrote on this forum last week about my visa 100 being refused after complaining to immigration about my 1 year waiting time the case officer called us me and my wife and somehow i mistaken about my wife date of birth because i was stressed and scared and I didn’t expect a call from them anyway he rejected the visa 100 and now applied for AAt any idea how long iwll be waiting im on BVA now with no travel facility

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Hi guys i need help i wrote on this forum last week about my visa 100 being refused after complaining to immigration about my 1 year waiting time the case officer called us me and my wife and somehow i mistaken about my wife date of birth because i was stressed and scared and I didn't expect a call from them anyway he rejected the visa 100 and now applied for AAt any idea how long iwll be waiting im on BVA now with no travel facility
I find it hard to believe that your sc. 100 visa application was refused solely because you mixed up your wife's birthday.

Anyway, AAT can take 12 to 24 months. I hope you got an experienced registered migration agent or migration lawyer to deal with the review application?

Reactions: Bingxing and Ejona

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys i need help i wrote on this forum last week about my visa 100 being refused after complaining to immigration about my 1 year waiting time the case officer called us me and my wife and somehow i mistaken about my wife date of birth because i was stressed and scared and I didn't expect a call from them anyway he rejected the visa 100 and now applied for AAt any idea how long iwll be waiting im on BVA now with no travel facility
around 1 year waiting time for AAT.

·
Registered
139 Posts
The AAT is experiencing a back-log at the moment so you could be in for over a year in waiting time. You may be able to lodge a priority processing request depending on your circumstances. Make sure you provide the AAT with comprehensive evidence and submissions to convince the tribunal member that your relationship is genuine.

Kind regards

Lisa Ira (LLB.BA.GDLP)
Principal Migration Consultant (MARN 1467616)
Proxy Migration

e: [email protected]
w: www.proxymigration.com.au

Disclaimer: This message is general in nature does not constitute migration or legal advice and should not be relied upon. To provide you with migration advice, we need to consult with you to obtain your full information and circumstances. If you wish to receive migration advice please email us to arrange an appointment.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Waiting for AAT review

Hi everyone

I am waiting for review of my refused 309/100 from India. My genuine relationship with my wife is 5 years old (4 and half years marriage). I have some history with the immigration back in Australia i was a victim of scam so 4020 was imposed on me. But applied 309/100 after the 3 years time from India. They refused because my previous immigration lawyer did not forward enough relationship evidences and they did the site visit as well so now i have been waiting from 9 months for my review it looks like i won't hear from AAT until next 3-4 months.

Has anyone gone through AAT as well for partner visa review ?

Can i get priority as well ?

as my wife is suffering a lot without me , her first husband was died in hitn run accident back in 2007 and then she got bashed by a house mate which resulted her into saver injuries , and then i had to depart Australia and there's more delays now. We have met 3 times since my departure from Australia back in July 2016. Any suggestions will be appreciated , Thanks in advance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.