Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband applied for the Skilled Independent Migrant Visa-175 and his job is listed under CSL. Our CO has asked us to send the medicals with the police reports. After sending the medical and police reports how long it will take to finalize our application?

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
If all is well with the health and police checks, it is not unusual for people to hear of the visa having been granted within a month of the checks being received, perhaps even within a week or so.

·
Registered
1 Posts
time frame

Did you get your PR? Would you mind telling me how long you take from logging on the application? Cheers Andrew

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Did you get your PR? Would you mind telling me how long you take from logging on the application? Cheers Andrew
Not yet;( We applied for the PR in Aug 09 and submitted the Medicals and PCC in Dec 09 now the status of medical has been changed to "Health requirements finalised". Hope we will hear the good news soon!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not yet;( We applied for the PR in Aug 09 and submitted the Medicals and PCC in Dec 09 now the status of medical has been changed to "Health requirements finalised". Hope we will hear the good news soon!
i can see exciting times coming near to you! cheers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.