Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

After struggling a long time try to get IELTS test score 7 in all bands, I am so tired and now looking for a new visa option - which is visa 186 - direct entry visa as I already got positive skill assessment and IELTS over 6 for all bands.

Just one thing I am so unsure is : my occupation is Sales Marketing manager, so when I am looking for a job in Australia (Melbourne for specific) for visa 186 - Direct entry stream , do I need to get a job as a Sales Marketing manager in the same field that I have been working so far (that I got skill assessment for) in order to get this visa approval , or I can get a job at Sales Marketing manager position at any field?

For example : My current occupation is Sales Marketing manager at an IT company. Is it acceptable for me to get a job as a Sales Marketing manager at a logistic company for the visa 186 Direct entry stream, or I have to get a job as Sales Marketing manager in IT field again in order to get this visa?

Thanks for any idea or thoughts.
Wish everyone passing by a wonderful weekend! Schönes Wochenende!

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Currently there are no conditions imposed on a 186 visa that require the holder to work in a particular role; or at all.

May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent before committing to a course of action? Any of the RMAs who regularly post on this forum could give you sound advice.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Wrussell,

I could not find the PM button to drop you a line. Basically, I just want to clarify my biggest question for now is as above - which is the reason I started this thread. From there, I will know how to get a job that suitable for visa 186 - direct entry stream.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Hi Wrussell,

I could not find the PM button to drop you a line. Basically, I just want to clarify my biggest question for now is as above - which is the reason I started this thread. From there, I will know how to get a job that suitable for visa 186 - direct entry stream.

Thanks!
If you go to my website: pinoyau.com (that is in my forum signature) and use the contact form, I shall undertake a preliminary assessment of your case if you wish.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dear Russell hope u doing good.im currently in pakistan and got a positive assessment recently on 224311 economist and they assess my exp 2.5 however i have same expeience above 3 years in last 10 years in same occupation. Could i apply to 186 direct entry if i also have ielts band 7 in all.age is 32 by 25 of december.
Regards

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.