Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am on a 457, and I am applying for a permanent 186 with my partner as a secondary applicant (which is included in the nomination and my application).
I have collected all documents (birth certificates, police checks, IELTS results, Medibank health visit, and relative translation).
I had a few questions:
1st- which documents should I use to prove our relationship as de facto? I have a bank account started more than 12m ago, and a lease contract dated June 2011, as well as a declaration that I sponsor the study of my partner so that she could get the student visa 473, which is more than 12 months old. I was planning to provide DIAC with 2 statutory declarations, but do we need also other docs (e.g. form 888 from friends)? In facebook we have also showing a considerable number of pictures together, but how do we collect this info in a format which can be used by DIAC?
2nd- While I will be considered a permanent resident, is she considered a permanent resident as well? This is important because currently she is an international student, and she is considered permanent than she will qualif for a Commonwealth Supported Place (although not for the HECS-HELP), and pay lower fees.
3rd - I am planning to lodge the visa next week, but in November we will be travelling together to Brazil. How do I communicate this to DIAC? is it an issue?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi there,
anyone has any feedback to help on the above-mentioned bullet point?
any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. I am in the same situation. My partner is Italian and here on a student visa. I will be applying for the 186 with her as defacto soonish and was wondering if you had gotten any answers to your questions?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.