Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I submitted my application last october 2017 and by november 2017 i got asked to submit further information required for proof of residence. I do not have utility bills or lease agreement but i sumitted a statutory declaration and a letter from the uni stating that my address is in the regional area. However when i checked the immi account recently, my documents are ‘null’ and my status changed to further assessment from assessment in progress with processing time 9months to 12 months. I have a bad feeling i wont get a positive reply. Anyone who’s got the same situation as mine? I feel really uneasy because of the documents being null. ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
I submitted my application last october 2017 and by november 2017 i got asked to submit further information required for proof of residence. I do not have utility bills or lease agreement but i sumitted a statutory declaration and a letter from the uni stating that my address is in the regional area. However when i checked the immi account recently, my documents are 'null' and my status changed to further assessment from assessment in progress with processing time 9months to 12 months. I have a bad feeling i wont get a positive reply. Anyone who's got the same situation as mine? I feel really uneasy because of the documents being null. ?
Hi I am in the same situation as yours. Have you got any reply?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
I submitted my application last october 2017 and by november 2017 i got asked to submit further information required for proof of residence. I do not have utility bills or lease agreement but i sumitted a statutory declaration and a letter from the uni stating that my address is in the regional area. However when i checked the immi account recently, my documents are 'null' and my status changed to further assessment from assessment in progress with processing time 9months to 12 months. I have a bad feeling i wont get a positive reply. Anyone who's got the same situation as mine? I feel really uneasy because of the documents being null. ?
Hi.
Any update

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.