Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys please help ??

I am an visa 190 applicant who works as an Occupational Therapist in Brisbane. I lodged my application in Nov 6th and I received an email from the CO to ask for more supportive document on my working experience. I have uploaded all the Australian ones as by law the organisation I work in has to provide payslip and other financial paperwork. However my Taiwanese working experience was from 2009 to 2013 in a small clinic and I was paid in cash, thus there is no relative salary proof. I have informed the doctor and the key admin staff regarding the request and the key admin staff wrote a statement for me saying that I worked in the clinic from Sep, 2009 to Jan, 2013. My weekly working hours was around 30 hours according to the discussion and agreement with the doctor. I was paid in cash and payslip was not in place during the working period so they are not able to provide payslip but is happy to be contacted to confirm my employment.

I have wrote email to CO to ask if there is anything I can provide with no reply. Could anyone please let me know what else I can do if there is any?

With gratitude,
MC

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.