Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering guys I put my husband visa last September and in January they send us the letter to do the medical and we been waiting for any answers so I decided to call immigration and they told me they have received the medical and is all good my question is if the medical was bad they would of told me on the phone right and after this what do we wait or how long is the wait thank you guys and good luck to everyone

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Just wondering guys I put my husband visa last September and in January they send us the letter to do the medical and we been waiting for any answers so I decided to call immigration and they told me they have received the medical and is all good my question is if the medical was bad they would of told me on the phone right and after this what do we wait or how long is the wait thank you guys and good luck to everyone
You would probably get a better answer to this question in the main visa and immigration part of the forum.

In regards to your question, you can check the status of your application online, providing you lodged online. If the department required anymore information they would probably contact you.

Recently a user posted that he required a secondary medical examination (I can't recall what for) and the department alerted them to this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your reply just and update my husband visa was approved in March marking six months that’s all we waited we did it and I hope for everybody here the best luck you guys I know how much stress you go through

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hoping it will be as quick for us! Lodging ours offshore in the UK this week :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.