Australia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
"Visa grant" totally up to your individual case, nothing to do with where you from,
did you provide solid evidence ? what about your partner ? did he contact the immigration regarding your case ? like phone call or email ?
how you getting your visa or when you gonna get your visa totally up to proving your relationship is true and genuine,
right after medical done and result been sent to immigration , normally case officer be assigned and see your case, if you provided strong evidence at the beginning they put those case prioritised,

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes we uploaded all relevant documents. Marriage certificate, pictures, call logs, bank statements etc etc, statutory declaration, you name it! All hard facts about our relationship.

I got done with my medical in Aug 2022. And partner didn't get any calls as yet, he's in Sydney and I'm in pk..

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes we uploaded all relevant documents. Marriage certificate, pictures, call logs, bank statements etc etc, statutory declaration, you name it! All hard facts about our relationship.

I got done with my medical in Aug 2022. And partner didn't get any calls as yet, he's in Sydney and I'm in pk..
Was my partner supposed to call immigration office?

· Registered
41 Posts
The photos you uploaded is there more social photos like with friends and family members together at different events and different time ? Not only you and him in photos ,
Wedding photos , social events, going out with friends,
Have you guys live together for any period of time or right after marriage your partner back to Sydney ?

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes yes!! Of that. Uploaded pictures with family etc. And we were together last month and also stayed together for a month after marriage. So that's 2 months of living and traveling together in 8 months of being married. And further plan to meet again obviously.

· Registered
41 Posts
I keep on updating my documents (pictures and call logs) after every 3 months
Let your partner send letter to case officer ( write the letter and sign it , scan it , upload from his site on immi account , title of file letter to case officer ) , also make phone call to immigration follow up ur application,
You need to do something, not just simply wait

· Registered
895 Posts
Let your partner send letter to case officer ( write the letter and sign it , scan it , upload from his site on immi account , title of file letter to case officer ) , also make phone call to immigration follow up ur application,
You need to do something, not just simply wait
The applicant is still well within standard processing times at only 6-7 months waiting is all you can do.

· Registered
10 Posts
The applicant is still well within standard processing times at only 6-7 months waiting is all you can do.
volume of partner visa application compare to other visa type basically nothing,
also there there are special team deal with partner visa due to complexity
if your case strong enough only take them 10 min to finalize it,
there are too many partner visa granted less then 3 month in 2022

· Registered
7,371 Posts
volume of partner visa application compare to other visa type basically nothing,
also there there are special team deal with partner visa due to complexity
if your case strong enough only take them 10 min to finalize it,
there are too many partner visa granted less then 3 month in 2022
10 minutes is not possible for immigration to request confirmation from outside agencies, then review the results.

Not many took under 3 months.

The fastest 25% recently are listed at under 5 months (some of those might be under 3 months,) with 50% taking over 10 months.

· Registered
46 Posts
10 minutes is not possible for immigration to request confirmation from outside agencies, then review the results.

The fastest 25% recently are listed at under 5 months (some of those might be under 3 months,) with 50% taking over 10 months.
JandE, if u don’t mind me asking, how long it took for you to receive the 801 since its submission?

· Registered
41 Posts

actually, there is a lot of visa being granted even less than 2 months in 2022,
mine only took 47 days from the initial lodging,
2 of my colleague's partners were granted less than 3 months, all of them between 09/2022 - 12/2022,
also, I saw a couple of guys on this platform also got it less than 3 months
definitely, there is a big push for visa processing after 10/2022,
there are some non-English visa forum platform, seen too many got 309 12/2022,

· Registered
41 Posts
2 of my colleague's partners were granted less than 3 months, all of them between 09/2022 - 12/2022,
sorry 107 days

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I

I think it depends on your country from where you're applying. Application from third world countries take a lot of time which I find extremely sad and disappointing

· Registered
7,371 Posts
JandE, if u don’t mind me asking, how long it took for you to receive the 801 since its submission?
801 Application
801 Eligibility Date: 14/5/18
801 Submitted: 4/8/18
801 Granted: 20 Feb 2019
9.4 Months processing time for subclass 801

Reactions: Marvelous_n

· Registered
2 Posts
I think it depends on your country from where you're applying. Application from third world countries take a lot of time which I find extremely sad and disappointing
Hello, I'm an Australian citizen - my husband is Moroccan. We live together in Morocco and we have been waiting since 11th April 2022 for his 309. I guess those who get a yes in 2-4 months are from western nations or are newly lodged applications so immigration can make their numbers look good and faster than they are. The rest of us are left hanging. We've just been told to keep waiting and hope for the best.

· Registered
10 Posts
Hello, I'm an Australian citizen - my husband is Moroccan. We live together in Morocco and we have been waiting since 11th April 2022 for his 309. I guess those who get a yes in 2-4 months are from western nations or are newly lodged applications so immigration can make their numbers look good and faster than they are. The rest of us are left hanging. We've just been told to keep waiting and hope for the best.
the country i came from not much people know about it, not like PK or Morocco, everybody knows the country,
there is not even Australian embassy or consulate in my country,
i think all up to visa processing office, when i fill 309 application, there was one question " where is nearest Australian embassy "
i did choose one most nearest embassy in neighbouring country, end up they processed my application,
in PK, India, china, UK these country relatively high volume of 309 compare to other country,

1 - 20 of 38 Posts