Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
immigration visit my home and interview my mother and my neighbours . my two neighbours advice them i am not married and that raises concerns about social recognition of my relationship with my sponser
as we live in a village and i my community its common to have conflicts with your nieghbours and we dont have good relation with our neighbours due to family history.
can any one please help me what should i send to immigration regading this issue
please help me if any one have any acknowledged about this
Cheers guys

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, it's been 2 months since i have applied for Partner visa (309). It is an off-shore application. I haven't heard from IMMI yet.

I already have a visitor visa. Does it affect my partner visa application if i use the visitor visa to visit my husband before i hear from IMMI regarding my partner visa application?

Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its really good if you good visitor visa it will not effect your partner visa . make sure when you live together with your partner you gather all the proofs like bank account and rent lease and photo ms good luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
immigration visit my home and interview my mother and my neighbours . my two neighbours advice them i am not married and that raises concerns about social recognition of my relationship with my sponser
as we live in a village and i my community its common to have conflicts with your nieghbours and we dont have good relation with our neighbours due to family history.
can any one please help me what should i send to immigration regading this issue
please help me if any one have any acknowledged about this
Cheers guys
look mate I'm in same boat but no one have visited my house yet
I lodged my 309/100 in 06/04/17. I have done my medical and pic
we had 820 case refused on bases on schedule 3 . its been whole year and
and haven't heard nothing yet. my wife is allreadt been to India once and together we have a son and he visited well I don't know what to do
they both are struggling so badly and they need me there
any help you can give please

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.