Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!!

I just would like to hear from the people who have applied for the 309 partner visa.

Have anyone been granted the 309 visa latley or who have applied in march/april and their visa have been granted?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Hi all!!

I just would like to hear from the people who have applied for the 309 partner visa.

Have anyone been granted the 309 visa latley or who have applied in march/april and their visa have been granted?

Thanks
You should ask this question with some information as to where you are applying from, since the 309 can vary from months (Canada) to years (Kenya) for example....

Kttykat

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should ask this question with some information as to where you are applying from, since the 309 can vary from months (Canada) to years (Kenya) for example....

Kttykat
Sorry kttykat new to this

I applied in berlin but i still would like to hear from different embassies aswell

·
Registered
1,377 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow i hope they dnt refuse me i have been waiting since Nov 2011 told them im changing my application to partner instead of prospective i have been waiting for partner visa since march this year coz thats when i changed it.

What embassy did you apply through?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Wow i hope they dnt refuse me i have been waiting since Nov 2011 told them im changing my application to partner instead of prospective i have been waiting for partner visa since march this year coz thats when i changed it.

What embassy did you apply through?
I applied through Washington DC in the USA.

I am sure they won't refuse you if you have been with your partner since 2011, as long as you present your evidence well and your application is well prepared. We submitted 7 lbs of documentation and evidence for our application.

Kttykat

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I applied through Washington DC in the USA.

I am sure they won't refuse you if you have been with your partner since 2011, as long as you present your evidence well and your application is well prepared. We submitted 7 lbs of documentation and evidence for our application.

Kttykat
Wow good luck hun all the best hope u recive you visa soon.

I have actually been with my partner since 2010 waited a whole year before i applied my CO also told it waa leading to a refusal luckily i changed it to partner before she made her final decision

Thanks for the info cheers

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Wow good luck hun all the best hope u recive you visa soon.

I have actually been with my partner since 2010 waited a whole year before i applied my CO also told it waa leading to a refusal luckily i changed it to partner before she made her final decision

Thanks for the info cheers
Thanks. We already got our visa back in April.

We have been together on and off since 2010 as well.

Good luck to you guys on your application.

Kttykat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.