Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for advice as not having any idea how to proceed.

Made a mistake applying.. These no or yes questions 1 answer wrong.
correction required.
Send correction document.
There has not been anything form of reaction after 40 days counting.

What to do? Some members are suggesting to complain at the DHA. Asking what would be wrong.
Is this really the way to go? What to do?

Clueless
Kokula!123

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What you might do for the best depends on the error made.
Made the mistake giving the wrong answer as it was asked about the intention of working.

- Any employment is incidental to my holiday in Australia and the purpose of working is to supplement my holiday
funds.-

The mistake happened as I was trying to fly through the application stupidly assuming every answer could be given without even comprehending the question really. Yeah have eventually managed to give an answer that the system did not like. Even after supplying the documents demanded I got the feeling there might not be any answer.
Bit of a pity because was my own mistake and I am actually just too idiotic to take enough time and read questions properly. Yeah pity because being a normal backpacker actually filling all requirements of this visa. After all, course, main purpose is not to work, but to make experience. Either way yeah happened to seem this visa is for people who take time to read so maybe it is not too much of a pity since don not really deserve this Work and Holiday adventure in the first place either way yeah haha :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.