Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!!
I need urgently someone to assess me with the application to the 485 graduate visa.

I am Industrial Engineer and I have coursed 3 Diplomas in Australia (Project Management, Leadership and Management and Marketing).

I already have all the documentation and also and I also meet all the requirements in terms of weeks, level of English and others.

The question that concerns me at the moment is that I do not know if I can obtain the visa by demonstrating these studies,even when there are some subjects that I study in engineering that are similar to some that I study in diplomas.
In total in engineering I studied 45 subjects and in the 3 diplomas I have done in Australia only 10 subjects are related to my career.
I do not know if they actually this meets the requirement of being closely related to industrial engineering.

I do not want to spend money applying to a visa that is unlikely to be accepted, if someone specialized sees chances of granting me this visa please let me know.

I am very attentive to your response, thank you for your help.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
From what you are saying you obtained your Bachelor Degree in your home country, and have not completed a bachelor or master degree in Australia. If you have not completed a Bachelor or Master Degree in Australian then you are not eligible to apply for a Skilled Graduate Temporary visa (2 years) unless you have an occupation on the MTLTSSL. Industrial Engineer is on this list so you can apply for an 18 month 485. You will need to get a skills assessment as part of the application process.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Jeremy, I already have the skills assessment granted I?m planning to apply for the visa for 18 months.
I?m just concerned about the 3 diplomas I have done in Australia and their relation with Industrial Engineering.
Please let me know if you think I?m able to apply for this visa with the diplomas of (project management, leadership and management and marketing) all of them completed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.