Australia Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Ah so sorry to hear it :/ What is the rejection reason?
Friend of mine got also rejected once, second time when he applied got the visa馃憤馃徏
Economic conditions in Turkey. They thought that the reason why I didn't come back was that I had never been abroad before and that my whole family lived in Australia.

Registered
Economic conditions in Turkey. They thought that the reason why I didn't come back was that I had never been abroad before and that my whole family lived in Australia.
ah, Economic conditions in Turkey is my biggest concern. As I told you, you can consider applying again. Someone who I know got visa like that in the past.
Did you have an invitation letter from someone in Australia?
How long was the intended period of stay in Australia? 3-6-12months?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
ah, Economic conditions in Turkey is my biggest concern. As I told you, you can consider applying again. Someone who I know got visa like that in the past.
I do not answer tomorrow. Sent from my mother, I would stay for an average of 3 months.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
If you are not a Turkish citizen, I don't think this will be a problem for you.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I am Turkish as well:)
Next time if you apply try to apply for 2 weeks. It will be granted at least 3 months anyway.
I assume that leaving Turkey for 3 months might not sound geniune for them.
Ba艧tan s枚ylesene 馃ぃ
Senin i艧inde zor T眉rkiye diyince genelde 10 ad谋m geri ka莽谋yorlar hele ki ekonomi bu haldeyken

Registered
As much as I know appealing process takes a long time like below. Search about it well before you apply for it.
Visa TypeAverage Processing Time in Days
Visitor Visa729

I assume , @JandE might know better about this processing times.

AUD15,000 is just a security bond. When you come back to Turkey, sponsor will get refund.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts