Australia Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I'm a permanent resident and my mum applied for an evisitor 601 late December (20/12) to visit me soonish.

She just asked for an update but the application is still under review (unsurprisingly) ... now I've just realised she needs a travel exemption which I'm trying to do through the website "" but I don't have any Client Identifier (CID/TRN/VGN) which is -I'm assuming - the number she will only get once her visa is granted. I don't really know the 601 and feel like she should have done a 651.

Should she cancel her application and should I do a 651 visa instead via my own immiaccount login? do you think it will be faster?

I hope this is clear, please help o_O:)

Thanks so much
1 - 1 of 1 Posts