Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm about to apply for the visa 801 and I have a couple of questions in regards the documents checklist

1- do I have to submit again all the documents from scratch? Like, for form 888 do I have to get 2 witnesses and get signed it again?

2- for the police check, there's written: "Provide an Australian police certificate if you didn't provide it for your temporary Partner visa and for any country you have lived in since you were granted the subclass 820 visa."
Does it mean I don't need to provide it again? (I didn't live in any other country other than Australia since I submitted 820)

immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/partner-onshore/temporary-820#HowTo

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm about to apply for the visa 801 and I have a couple of questions in regards the documents checklist

1- do I have to submit again all the documents from scratch? Like, for form 888 do I have to get 2 witnesses and get signed it again?

2- for the police check, there's written: "Provide an Australian police certificate if you didn't provide it for your temporary Partner visa and for any country you have lived in since you were granted the subclass 820 visa."
Does it mean I don't need to provide it again? (I didn't live in any other country other than Australia since I submitted 820)

immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/partner-onshore/temporary-820#HowTo
Yes, you do need two new 888's.

We just did the Australian police check, as she didn't return to original country after arriving.

Reactions: jastra
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.