Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Wanderer and everyone
This Forum is very useful, it helps me a lot to collect all of the useful evidences. I lodged my visa application onshore on 3rd of June 2011 in Adelaide DIAC, then they referred it to Perth DIAC (Partner Visa Processing centre). On 13th of June 2011 (within 10 days later), my visa was granted, It was out of the blue. I was a little bit worried because when i did my medical examination, I found down that I have some blood in my urine, However, everything was finger cross. All the document which done my myself after reading through this forum every single day since the day i lived with my partner. I come from high risk country( Vietnam), but it doesn't matter, the more strong of your evidences the more quicker to get your visa. No matter where your come from!!!:)
Thanks very much
Minh Thai.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Hi Wanderer and everyone
This Forum is very useful, it helps me a lot to collect all of the useful evidences. I lodged my visa application onshore on 3rd of June 2011 in Adelaide DIAC, then they referred it to Perth DIAC (Partner Visa Processing centre). On 13th of June 2011 (within 10 days later), my visa was granted, It was out of the blue. I was a little bit worried because when i did my medical examination, I found down that I have some blood in my urine, However, everything was finger cross. All the document which done my myself after reading through this forum every single day since the day i lived with my partner. I come from high risk country( Vietnam), but it doesn't matter, the more strong of your evidences the more quicker to get your visa. No matter where your come from!!!:)
Thanks very much
Minh Thai.
Congrats. you are one of the lucky ones too :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.