Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I hope to pick your brains on this, as I have gotten very helpful advice here before.:eek:
Backstory: My partner and I applied for the 820 in November last year. Today, I was updating some stuff in our visa application (travel etc.) and clicked on the Health Assessment section. There was now a questionnaire showing to obtain my HAP ID. We have not been assigned a case officer so far and I haven't received any formal request to do the assessment.
However, I'm a bit confused since the questionnaire about declaring your health conditions was not there before (I'm pretty sure at least).

Does the request for health checks usually come via email or letter? I'm a bit concerned since our mailman here has been a bit unreliable in the past.:rolleyes:

Much appreciate your advice!

Cheers,
Julia

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
It's always been there. Correspondence should be via email. You can just hang on to that generated form until the medical is requested or go and organise the medical yourself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.