Australia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I'm trying to apply for the visa subclass 820/partner visa, and finding an issue when I get to page 23/27 of the application. The question asks 'Have any of the applicants visited any countries for less than 12 months in the past 10 years?'. I tried entering the relevant countries and dates and received an error message saying 'The table in 'Visited' contains duplicate entries. The duplicate entry should be deleted or amended.'. I then tried removing duplicates (because I have visited some countries multiple times in the past 10 years), but this error message is still coming up. The dates don't overlap so I'm not sure what's causing this issue. Has anyone else encountered this?

·
Registered
9 Posts
We had to input many entries for this also. From memory this section is sensitive to dates rather than countries. Many countries no longer stamp arrival or departure dates so we found we had a mixture of day/month/ year and some month/year entries. My suggestion would be to check the format and ensure it is standardised. Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts