Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my partner and I joined this site in the hope of getting some free visa advise.

I'm an Aussie and my fiance in Japanese. We have a 1 year old daughter together and an 8 year old son from my partners previous marriage.

Currently we are all living in Australia. My partner and children are staying here on ETA visas. We have recently applied for citizenship by descent for our daughter and are now awaiting approval.

The whole immigration process is extremely expensive and confusing. Can someone please advise us as to the cheapest and simplest way to proceed.

Thank you

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
A partner visa is the obvious solution, but there is no way to avoid the high application fees.

If you are unclear or confused about how to proceed, I'd advise you to get a registered migration agent to take care of it for you, because if your application is refused the application fees won't be refunded.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi, my partner and I joined this site in the hope of getting some free visa advise.

I'm an Aussie and my fiance in Japanese. We have a 1 year old daughter together and an 8 year old son from my partners previous marriage.

Currently we are all living in Australia. My partner and children are staying here on ETA visas. We have recently applied for citizenship by descent for our daughter and are now awaiting approval.

The whole immigration process is extremely expensive and confusing. Can someone please advise us as to the cheapest and simplest way to proceed.

Thank you
Hi Phil - Yuki,

Check out this link by CollegeGirl which has loads of great advice.

http://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/20733-partner-visa-should-i-apply.html

Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.