Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have filed my PR on 4th Feb' 10 under the Priority processing but have been not alloacted a Case Officer as yet. Reqeust to help how do i get in touch wid the department to allocate a CO and wat is the time line for the same

Thanks

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hi

I have filed my PR on 4th Feb' 10 under the Priority processing but have been not alloacted a Case Officer as yet. Reqeust to help how do i get in touch wid the department to allocate a CO and wat is the time line for the same

Thanks
Immi have been inundated with skilled visa applications earlier this year, to the extent that they have temporarily suspended receiving new offshore applications.
You will get a CO allocated when your application is ready to be considered by one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you !!! my agent says that it takes roughly 4 mnth for processing under priority processing.. can we contact the department for a likely status.

thanks

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Thank you !!! my agent says that it takes roughly 4 mnth for processing under priority processing.. can we contact the department for a likely status.

thanks
You [ or your agent ] can but without a CO, all you'll get is a standard auto response and even that sucks up Immi resources.
I'd say your agent could have an optimistic view given that we are nearing the end of the financial year when budgeted numbers may already be close to being achieved as far as processing goes and then with the new financial year, it may be State Migration Plan occupations that will have priority after employer sponsorships [ if Plans are in place by then ]
Have a look at http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/pdf/priority-processing.pdf and give your agent a rocket for not fully explaining the situation to you.

You might also ask him/her whether they make use of Client Service Charter and are prepared to refund a reasonable portion of their fee.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the reply !! have asked him about the changes ... we wil wait for his reply
Hi This is the reply i got from my agent.. he says he expects the medical and Pcc by august

Please note the 2nd Category have not yet started…. So the processing for 2nd category don't come into picture at all…. for the moment, 3rd & 4th Category application as being processed simultaneously … you don't need to worry about the quota even as per the new quota your application will receive higher priority as they are in shortage of Accountants specially with fluent English (7bands)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Medical and PCC request

HI

The immi has asked for Medical and PCC, how long does the process take and how much time is taken to get the visa after submitting. My visa type is
Subclass 175 Permanent Resident Visa

Thanks

Hi This is the reply i got from my agent.. he says he expects the medical and Pcc by august

Please note the 2nd Category have not yet started…. So the processing for 2nd category don't come into picture at all…. for the moment, 3rd & 4th Category application as being processed simultaneously … you don't need to worry about the quota even as per the new quota your application will receive higher priority as they are in shortage of Accountants specially with fluent English (7bands)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.