Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am Ruhul Amin( Bangladesh national) completed my Australian immigration procedure and got Skilled - Regional Sponsored(subclass 475) visa.
In the last July 2013, I visited Perth to meet my first entry date( It was 2nd of August 2013).
That time I visited WA migration office. As I told them I will back in Australia after 6 months. They told me to report to their office when I will be back in Australia.
They will start counting my stay in regional area when I will report them with my address at any Regional Area in WA.

Let me explain my case.
I am in Japan now.
I want to go to Australia in the comming June 2014.
As I first time entered in Australia in July 2013 so still I will have 2 Years left for my mandatory living time frame.

Now, My question is:
1. If I will stay in Japan up to the June, then will it be any problem for my Australian Visa?
2. If I shall re-enter in Australia in June, then will it create any problem when I will apply for PR?

I will be great full if you guys clear those points as soon as possible.

Sincerely Yours,

Ruhul Amin

·
Registered
12 Posts
as per the rules....you have to show two years of stay in Australia in the designated area and one year of work experience (35 hrs per week) no matter in which way within three years from the date you first enter australia. Then you will be eligible to apply PR in 887 visa.

hope this will clear your doubt

VJ

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.