Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
does anyone else find the government immigration site utterly ridiculous and unhelpful
I suppose some may!
But then it does have a lot of information to help those prepared to make something of a commitment.
Did you want a site to tell you where a ticket vending machine is?
Google could help!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Leevereker, sorry to hear that you find it so. At first, it may appear confusing. Do spend some time going through everything and you should find that all the information is there in a quite 'user friendly' way. If you need any particular help, please ask here and we'll be happy to try to advise you.

Wish you best of luck :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Koala27! There are plenty of migration agents around. On the other hand, many people choose to do their own application, thus saving a huge amount of money. It's really not at all difficult to do it yourself, because even if you decide to choose a migration agent, you still have to do a lot of the paperwork, such as looking for and collecting your evidence, writing your history of the relationship, etc....

I've noticed you have three posts, and all three are pushing your migration agent.....hmmmm

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Koala27! There are plenty of migration agents around. On the other hand, many people choose to do their own application, thus saving a huge amount of money. It's really not at all difficult to do it yourself, because even if you decide to choose a migration agent, you still have to do a lot of the paperwork, such as looking for and collecting your evidence, writing your history of the relationship, etc....

I've noticed you have three posts, and all three are pushing your migration agent.....hmmmm
Yes, picked him up elsewhere SkyD.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.