Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i applied partner visa for Australia in feb 2 2010 along with pcc and medical
thing is that i am pregnant and delivery date may be in july... can any one help me how i can get visa as soon as possible.. because i want to go to my husband as soon as possible bcz of my pregnancy... please help me

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Do you mean you applied Feb02 2011 or over 12 months ago and from what country can affect your options.
You also should get medical advice re long distant flights while pregnant and check with airlines re any restrictions they have.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my name is bobi i applied spouse visa to australia in feb 2 2011 through vfs new delhi india. my husband is per resident in australia. i submit all necessary document including medical and pcc..i am pregnant.. on march 15 2011 case officer appointed and she interview me on phone.. and case officer said we will issue visa in may 2011..but i said i am pregnant and i need visa early.. and then case office said send me u r pregnancy report and scan.. then we can issue visa if it can be possibe...PLEASE ANY ONE HELP IS CASE OFFICER WILL ISSUE VISA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. BCZ DOCTOR GAVE ME DELIVERY DATE IN JULY 2011

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi I'm in the same situation (due in August, lodged in January) and was told that pregnancy was not a reason for faster processing, unfortunately.

Just send in the doctor's statement, it sounds like your CO will grant you the visa soon. Even though May will still give you enough time to fly over. You might have to do a Hepatitis B blood test though ,as required by all applicants, and especially considering that you were pregnant at the time of application already, no idea whether they will request it, they did for me, but good luck!

my name is bobi i applied spouse visa to australia in feb 2 2011 through vfs new delhi india. my husband is per resident in australia. i submit all necessary document including medical and pcc..i am pregnant.. on march 15 2011 case officer appointed and she interview me on phone.. and case officer said we will issue visa in may 2011..but i said i am pregnant and i need visa early.. and then case office said send me u r pregnancy report and scan.. then we can issue visa if it can be possibe...PLEASE ANY ONE HELP IS CASE OFFICER WILL ISSUE VISA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. BCZ DOCTOR GAVE ME DELIVERY DATE IN JULY 2011

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
spouse visa

i am bobi and my huband received follwing mail from immigration..
can any one tell me why immigration want my passport

Please be informed that your case has been forwarded for a decision and we require the applicant to submit her passport for further processing of the visa.The case is to be decided by end of April or early

May.

We hope the above information will be of some assistance

Regards

Client Contact Unit
Department of Immigration and Citizenship
Australian High Commission
New Delhi, India

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
Hi there,

From what I've seen, the Austrailan embassy in India usually requests a passport near the end of the visa process. This seems to me that you should get the visa when the letter says - the end of this month or start of May.

I suggest you send the passport and a letter saying that you would like to get the visa ASAP because you want to be with your husband for the birth. Other than that, there is nothing else you can but wait it out. At least the end is near!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.