Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, just wanted to let you all know that my visa has just been granted YEYYY! :D:D:D
I applied for a de facto visa in September 2013 offshore in Portugal with my German passport and it took less than 7 months to be granted!
My CO was Carlos from the Madrid embassy and he was very helpful through out the whole process.

Application sent: 17/08/2013
Application received: 29/08/2013
Medicals provided: 28/11/2013
Police check provided: 28/11/2013
Visa granted: 03/03/2014

Just wanted to thank everyone in this forum, you guys helped me a lot and wish you all the best of luck. The waiting sucks but it's definitely worth it.
Now I get to see my partner again after 7 months apart :D:D:D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ahhhh YAYEEEEEE IM SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Aww makes me twary when somones gets granted im waiting also for my hubby! Cant wait to feel these feelings that you maybe exp :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, came across this forum and wanting to see if anyone else has applied for a PMV visa in January and have had any correspondence?

My partner and i submitted his application which was received back on the 28th January. We provided all documents including health and police checks. Basically decision ready. Have had no correspondence since, even whether we have been assigned a case officer.

I know these things could take months but I emailed the embassy not long ago to see if they have any information for me at all but all they could say is someone will be in contact in due course.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hi, came across this forum and wanting to see if anyone else has applied for a PMV visa in January and have had any correspondence?

My partner and i submitted his application which was received back on the 28th January. We provided all documents including health and police checks. Basically decision ready. Have had no correspondence since, even whether we have been assigned a case officer.

I know these things could take months but I emailed the embassy not long ago to see if they have any information for me at all but all they could say is someone will be in contact in due course.
I think it's a bit too soon yet to be chasing them, I'd leave it alone, they'll be in touch when they're ready ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.