Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, we are so lucky. We just got back from immigration in Sydney. We had our application submission appointment today, for spouse visa subclass 820.

The appointment only took 30 minutes and at the end of it, they granted my partners visa right there on the spot.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

Thanks to all for the help given by the community here. Much appreciated.

Darren

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations! That's great news. What kind of questions did they ask you in the interview?
The interview was a very informal chat. Only really asked about how did we meet, how long we'd been together and what visa my partner was currently on. He asked a couple of conversational questions about places I'd been to, from looking at my passport, and that was really it. I was surpriseda about how easy that part of the process was.

We did have a lot of supporting documentation included in the application though, which no doubt helped.

Cheers

Darren

·
Registered
2 Posts
visa question

The interview was a very informal chat. Only really asked about how did we meet, how long we'd been together and what visa my partner was currently on. He asked a couple of conversational questions about places I'd been to, from looking at my passport, and that was really it. I was surpriseda about how easy that part of the process was.

We did have a lot of supporting documentation included in the application though, which no doubt helped.

Cheers

Darren
just wondering what visa your wife was on when you applied

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Does anyone know how long the Sydney office is taking to assign COs at the moment?

Hannabelle
This is an older thread Hanna and processing times and time to gt a CO allocated can vary greatly, the type of visa having a huge effect for starters.
You might want to check the sticky time line threads for any applications lodged at Sydney as that will be your best guide.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Man, we are so lucky. We just got back from immigration in Sydney. We had our application submission appointment today, for spouse visa subclass 820.

The appointment only took 30 minutes and at the end of it, they granted my partners visa right there on the spot.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

Thanks to all for the help given by the community here. Much appreciated.

Darren
How did you managed to get an appointment? we tried on numerous occassion with Sydney office but the operator kept telling us no more appointments being made?

D.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.