Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure what else to,title this, but how,do you find out where your visa is being processed? I have a partner 820 visa, just submitted for my 801 last month, however, am sadly possibly planning on submitting a withdrawal. I know I can do it on the Immi site, but you can do it by email and letter as well. I just don’t know where to send anything.

I’ve never been contacted by anyone and I’ve seen people talk about contact, or know where to contact someone about your visa. Does it go by where you live?

I am in Tassie, from the USA and am trying to get the information for where my application is submitted to.

I hope this make sense.

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
Why not just do it online? I can probably dig up the postal and email address of the 820 and 801 processing centres, if you send me a an email.

Reactions: Stormy66

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have submitted the forms on line. How long does it take for,them to acknowledge them? I know another person who withdrew their application and 2months later their visa was still valid and the withdraw had not been acknowledged.

This is why I am looking for the email and address. It mentions in the information. I’ve found to email,or,post, the last choice is on-line.

I send an email off to you and thank you for your help.

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
Got your email and will get back to you in the morning.

Reactions: Stormy66
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.