Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people,

I have 2 questions which I need answer to please feel free to provide a solution.

1. I got my 485 visa refused during the month of april 2017 as I didnt provide AFP clearance before the launch of the application which I was not aware of. I applied my AFP after I launched my visa application and by the time I could get my AFP clearance I got my visa refused, after taking it to the tribunal and waiting for a long 6 months I got my AAT decison negative during the month of october 2017. Now all said I am currently back to my home country India. My girlfriend will be getting a sponsorship from her work in the near future, and she is planning on putting my name as a secondary applicant. I just wanted to know what are the chances of my visa getting approved provided I have a visa refusal history. I am planning on applying for a tourist visa to visit her in the next coming months.

2. Another question of mine is that since I left australia i am legally eligible for my superannuation.I am planning on withdrawing my superannuation. Will my visa( the above one if i get one approved or apply for one in the future) get affected since I withdrew my superannuation, as I read from a couple of online forums saying that it may or may not have a black on my visa application.Though I will be using my superannuation money for my visa expenses for the future.

Please feel free to provide a definitive answer as I am getting confused with a lot of hear and say. Thanks help is much appreciated.

regards
sid

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.