Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Visa refusal

9K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  Kolawole 
#1 ·
about 23 hours ago · #13868
Hi. Thanks for helping,I got a student visa refusal due Clause 500.212. What do I do please help,,my school starts on January

#2 ·
You will need to provide full details of the rejection, maybe to an immigration agent, to see if there are any chances for you.

Bottom line is that you need to prove that you are a genuine temporary entrant, as in the info requested:
Student visa applicants should provide evidence of meeting the GTE requirement in their application form.
A decision about whether you meet this requirement can be made based on the information you provide with your application alone. It is important to answer this question.​
What did you put as yours?

The requirements for this seems to vary depending on country of application, and education institution.

#3 ·
I was totally sincere about the need to study in Australia for a diploma degree to help in my future career as a consultant and bring development to my country,do you know of any immigration officer that' can assist ?? Please this is a once in a life time opportunity

#4 ·
#6 ·
You have very little time for an appeal, and it would depend on what you put as your original GTE statement, and how much you can improve on it.

But I have no real idea, and would, in your circumstances, be paying a Migration Agent very quickly for some proper advice.

Reactions: ampk
#8 ·
#10 ·
Are you currently in Australia? I suggest copying and pasting your refusal letter to this thread so people can see why it was rejected (make sure you delete your personal information first).

Kind regards

Lisa Wulfsohn (LLB.BA.GDLP)
Principal Migration Consultant (MARN 1467616)
Proxy Migration

e: lisa@proxymigration.com.au
w: www.proxymigration.com.au

Disclaimer: This message is general in nature does not constitute migration or legal advice. To provide you with migration advice, we need to consult with you to obtain your full information and circumstances. If you wish to receive migration advice please email us to arrange an appointment.

#11 ·
Good point, Lisa. I was assuming the OP was overseas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.