Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning forum colleagues

In fact, I have inquiry about the refugee visa subclass 200 if it is still working. I am from Yemen and currently reside in Saudi Arabia and returning to Yemen for me and my family unfortunately means death sentence either in Rebels area or government areas. I need to apply for the refugee visa in Australia to secure the lives of my family as we can not stay for a long time in Saudi Arabia.

My question is: is it still effective and there are chances to get the visa because no much Yemenis have tried to apply for it?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
You'd need the UNHCR to propose it, its not assessed based on the number of Yemenis that have applied its asessed based on your need and eligibility for the visa.

If you are eligible to apply then certainly do so, the chance of the grant is based on your genuine requirement.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You'd need the UNHCR to propose it, its not assessed based on the number of Yemenis that have applied its asessed based on your need and eligibility for the visa.

If you are eligible to apply then certainly do so, the chance of the grant is based on your genuine requirement.
thank You very much for your reply.

I checked the UNHCR and they advise that they don't receive refugees in Saudi Arabia and they don't propose neither>

My case is genuine and have proofs. Can I still apply?

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.