Australia Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am a Postdoc scientist from Europe and recieved a European research grant that allows me to do my research for two years at an Australian university. I am planning to apply for the Visa 408, as I will be fully paid by a German partner university for my entire time in Australia. This is supported by the Australian university and it is all fine, so far (leaving the COVID situation aside).

Now, the 408 will allow my wife and my kids to join me but I could not find out, if my wife would be allowed to work for this two years, too. The university could not help me on that either. My wife is not a scientist and would need to look for a job somewhere else.

Thank you in advance for any help or experience that you could share.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts