Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, i just wanted to know, im on my currently 6 month tourist visa still and almost expire and i want to extend my visa for another 6 month more if i could, because my husband and I still want to spend more time with our lil daughter, and we still working on saving up for my partner visa, what i want to ask is how much it cost because ive been read lot article, some people say they only get charged 355 but some of them say they get charged 1040 dollars, and how do i apply from australia since we living in mount isa so far from any immigration department, thanks in advance!

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
Hey all, i just wanted to know, im on my currently 6 month tourist visa still and almost expire and i want to extend my visa for another 6 month more if i could, because my husband and I still want to spend more time with our lil daughter, and we still working on saving up for my partner visa, what i want to ask is how much it cost because ive been read lot article, some people say they only get charged 355 but some of them say they get charged 1040 dollars, and how do i apply from australia since we living in mount isa so far from any immigration department, thanks in advance!
First Subclass 600 visa, or extension, applied for in Australia = $355
Subsequent Subclass 600 visa extension applied for in Australia = $1,055 - This includes the $700 subsequent temporary application charge.

Apply online: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/visitor-600/tourist-stream-onshore

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.