Australia Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, hoping someone is online who can help. Sorry if I haven’t posted properly. First time.
I am an Australian helping a Vietnamese friend with his application for subclass 462 visa.
He has asked around In Vietnam and is being told that he doesn’t qualify for this letter. He is told that he needs a 2 year uni degree.
I see that the Australian gov. have relaxed their tertiary requirements to allow a diploma to qualify.
My question is 1. Does the diploma qualify for this visa ?
2. And are there any Vietnamese who can advise whether you do need a 2 year uni degree to get the VN support letter?
Any current advice would be much appreciated.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.