Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, MY name is Baek
I am 27 years old form South korea
I have been working in the restaurant as manager position for 2 years, also have cooking experience approximately 2 years.
I have done Advance diploma of hospitality management course and completing diploma of business management this August.
I have done my ielts test on this May
listening 7.5 -Reading 7.0 - Writing 6.0 - Speaking 6.0- Overall 6.5

I suppose to get sponsorship visa (subclass 457) there is issue that business owner is change and I could get only 1 year visa, and I concerned RSMS (sub class 187 ) and i told to employer about it, Now my employer is offering to me the other visa option that i can apply permanent resident quicker but I am not sure which type of visa employer offer and I assume it is ENS direct stream (sub Class 186).

Could you Please give inform that visa that i can apply permanent resident with employer nomination or Skilled select on my Status.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
The visa you are looking at is sc 186 Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS). From the information given to meet the requirements for the Direct Entry Scheme. This means that you will be required to have your skills assessed as a Restaurant Manager by Vetassess. You will been to be able demonstration that you have at least 3 years work experience in the position of Restaurant Manager. It seems you only have 2 years.

Your English result is good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.