Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone,
glad i found this website...
well am an african from Uganda in a long distance relation with my australian boyfriend.
we have been dating since november 2009 and with have meet for two times in 2010. three weeks in thailand and my boyfriend came down here to visit me in november 2010 for 4weeks and am now pregnant with his child
we do community on a daily basis and we are wondering which kind of visa i can apply for to go live with him in australia and the time frame of the visa.
He is australian citizen and we are planning wedding december this year after me giving birth.

i would be very greatful for your generous replies.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
It'd seem that the PMV300 may be the most appropriate for you, details via. Family - Visas & Immigration and with preparation and processing time the best part of a year should be allowed.
If you have given birth and then get married whilst the visa is being processed, you should add the child to the visa and it'll be easier that way for if you give birth after the visa is granted, you'll then have to apply for a separate visa for the child.
Starting with a PMV, you could change it to a partner visa if it has not been finalised before marriage, otherwise you would need to travel to Australia on the PMV before marriage.
Get that Bf cranked up too on reading up on all the Immi info via the above link, study the eligibility section re evidence and documents needed and use the applying Checklist.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hello wanderer
thankx for the reply... have goon through the link and i got some of the information.. well though i havent found any document regarding the time frame i.e how long it takes for this visa to be granted after application.
could u by any chance be of any info regarding to this.
best regards
hannybunch

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.