Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HellO
I m MadO from Algeria.I m high school teacher.I m in love with a lady from Australia,can I come for a visit visa then meet her face to face and if we agree she can be my wife? Plz inform me as soon as possible. Thank you very much

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
You can apply for a subclass 600 tourist visa but be prepared that a tourist visa from a high risk country can be hard to get. At a minimum you will need to show you have a reason to leave Australia, a job to return to and money to support yourself in Australia (recommend at least $1,000 per month).

In regards to marrying on first meeting. I strongly advise against this if you are looking to live in Australia with her. Marrying on first visit and then applying for partner visa you would not have enough evidence and would most likely be looking at a rejection. You better option would be to get engaged and apply for a PMV. All of this info is based on if it works out. Best to have all the info beforehand instead of finding out afterwards and go "If only I had known".

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.