Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does it has any different granting visit visa according country ?
I mean do they give visit visa to every country citizens them or there is a specific country that they give visiting visas?
And how much money do I have to have in my bank account for visiting visa ?
Does it has any positive effect on visiting visa if I have much money in my bank account while applying for visiting visa ?

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Does it has any different granting visit visa according country ?

** Officially NO.

I mean do they give visit visa to every country citizens them or there is a specific country that they give visiting visas?

** Officially NO.

And how much money do I have to have in my bank account for visiting visa ?

** No official amount - but around $1,000 per month if all other costs are covered by someone else.

Does it has any positive effect on visiting visa if I have much money in my bank account while applying for visiting visa ?

** Lots have been refused with much money in the bank account.

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
The most common reason is that they don't believe that they are a genuine tourist and will leave Australia at the end of their tourist visa.

Depending on the country they are from depends on how easy the visitor visa is. If they are from Canada it is easier because the wages are similar to Australia and the life as well. Where if they are from a country where wages are lower it is harder because it is seen that they will overstay their tourist visa and work.

There is no set amount for money it is what immigration determines is enough. However immigration do like to see regular amounts going into the account which can be linked back to pay slips. A huge deposit into the account raises red flags for them that it has only been put into the account to apply for the visa.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm from Afghanistan and the situation here is not good I'm willing to apply for visiting visa to see my friend will the grant me visa looking our country condition?
What's your personal opinion?

·
Registered
974 Posts
There's something oddly familiar about these posts.

Reactions: Mish

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
I'm from Afghanistan and the situation here is not good I'm willing to apply for visiting visa to see my friend will the grant me visa looking our country condition?
What's your personal opinion?
Chances of an approval would be very slim.

Rejection reasons will be something like: economic differences between Australia and Afghanistan, the civil unrest in Afghanistan & the likelihood that you will overstay the tourist visa.

IF you did get a grant then you should and buy a lotto ticket.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.