Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I am pregnant and applied my parents visitor visa 600 from Nepal. Immigration asked them to conduct medical test but my father have one spot on chest during X-ray but he was never diagnosed with tuberculosis before. So what will be the immigration result whether my parents visa wil be keep on hold or my mother only get visa
Please provide some information as my due date is approaching and I am bit worried abt it
Regards
Parmila

·
Registered
368 Posts
Speaking only from experience, my grandma's application was delayed by 6 months due to spots in the chest xray.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Doctors who examine chest x-rays are qualified enough to seperate active tuberculosis from previously experienced lung problems (any spots). If the spot is active tuberculosis, he cannot be granted visa until he is cured, he wont be refused, however, may be asked to complete treatment and redo chest x-ray and this unfortunately wont be swift.

However, if the spot is former tuberculosis or anything else that happened in the past, then dont worry. it will come clear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.